Luxurious Tongan Island Yoga Retreat
9-15 November 2019
It’s finally here! For all of you who have waited so patiently…
How would you like to attend an intimate yoga retreat on an exotic island in Tonga? Your very own private island paradise awaits you for a week of Yogic bliss where you can completely immerse yourself in the practices of Yoga & Meditation in order to deepen and enrich your understanding, knowledge and experience.
Have you ever wanted to:
• Take time out from your daily routine to balance and recharge yourself – physically, emotionally and spiritually?
• Go somewhere exotic on a Pacific island to recharge your physical, mental and spiritual energies?
• Be supported at an intimate retreat with a teacher who is able to guide you in different practices specifically designed for you in mind?
• Meditate, learning the skills to deepen and heighten your presence, inner calm and clarity?
• Create a deeper connection to yourself, others and your yoga practice in a supportive and nurturing environment?
Well now YOU CAN and here is your opportunity!
Experience seven days and six nights of pure heaven at the luxurious Fafa Island in Tonga.
Guided by Ondine, rest, restore and renew your body, mind and soul, in the peaceful, lush and exotic surroundings of this paradise island.
Your renewal days begins with…
A morning yoga practice followed by an abundant breakfast of freshly squeezed local fruit juices, fresh fruit, home made baked breads and much more.
A late morning yoga class/workshop followed by lunch.
The afternoons are yours to enjoy; hang out in a hammock, relax on the white sandy beaches, swim in the ocean, enjoy a massage, snorkel, kayak or just rest and recharge.
We’ll wind down the day with a Meditation/Yoga Nidra/Restorative Yoga session in the late afternoon, easing the body and mind into a state of stillness and restoration for a restful and peaceful sleep. A beautiful dinner will follow.
Your LUXURIOUS TONGAN ISLAND YOGA RETREAT EXPERIENCE package includes:
- Return airport transfers from the Nuku’alofa airport to Fafa Island (transport to hotel in Tongatapu and Ferry ride to Fafa Island)
- Six idyllic nights at the gorgeous Fafa Island Resort designed for Yoga & Wellness Retreats (twin-share)
- Welcome drinks and healthy snacks
- Yoga Classes (Hatha Yoga, Workshops) designed especially to energise, strengthen and relax your body, mind and soul
- Meditation/Yoga Nidra/Restorative Yoga sessions for deep relaxation
- One hour long heavenly Massage
- Healthy & sumptuous vegan breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Tea, coffee and drinking water
- Use of Kayaks and snorkelling gear
- Inclusive of all taxes
Travel and Cancellation Insurance
Extra’s and Excursions
Accommodation on days either side of the retreat if arriving early or leaving later depending on flight schedules
Price: AUD $2,997pp (incl. GST) *early-bird special* (paid on or before the 21 July 2019)
Price: AUD $3,197pp (incl. GST) paid after 21 July 2019
A non-refundable deposit of $900 is required when reserving your place.
Please enquire at: firstname.lastname@example.org when you would like to place your deposit and bank account details will be sent through to you.
Payment plans also available via request.
This retreat is strictly limited to 12 persons, so book early to secure your spot. You won’t want to miss out on this once in a lifetime experience.
I had originally planned to facilitate this retreat during the whale migration season (July-September), but unfortunately the timing did not work out in our favour, so we are going ahead with the retreat, but this time without the whale swim.
It is essential to read the Terms and Conditions before continuing on to make your booking.
Read what the attendees from last year’s BALI Yoga Renewal Retreat had to say:
“What a great way to get back in touch with what is important in life. I really loved how I felt at the end of the retreat and it was great to extend my yoga practice a little bit. A truly worthwhile experience in a great place. Thank You.”
“Immersing oneself in a series of yoga lessons, in a beautiful location is just the best thing to do for yourself when you need to take time out from your usual concerns”
“Ondine is passionate about her practice and applies the same passion when organising immersion retreats ensuring an overall exceptional experienced”
“Thank you so much Ondine for great week in Bali, I enjoyed every moment of this holiday, Namaste”
“A well structured and well thought out yoga retreat by Ondine, including transfers to and from airport. We got everything out of it that we expected and more, including excellent tuition especially one on one and fabulous grounds, food and staff at Jeda Villa. We intend to attend the next retreat next year”
“This was my first ever yoga retreat, and not so many years ago I would not have thought it’s a thing I’d ever do. Now I am so glad I did. The week itself was wonderful, with the perfect balance of demanding and relaxing yoga classes, an initiation to meditation, and superb food shared in great company in a beautiful and peaceful location. But beyond this, the week made a lasting change to how I feel, and helped me develop my own practice in my daily life. It was a week of everything that is so exceptionally good about Ondine’s classes, and the intensity of practice really amplified the benefits”