Up Close & Personal Tasmanian Yoga Retreat
16-21 October 2020
oh Beautiful Tasmania! So much beauty, natural wonder and exceptional nature. I am beyond excited to offer this special and limited Yoga Retreat experience for 5-days at the gorgeous Quamby Home, 30-minutes from Launceston.
This retreat is special because it is very limited in numbers due to the gorgeous homestead where we will be staying, so if you don’t mind getting up close and personal with your fellow yogis, then this retreat is an incredible opportunity to explore your inner landscape on a deeper level and also perhaps explore some of Northern Tasmanias incredible landscapes too! There will be mini excursions and lots of fun to be had, accompanied by deep yoga teachings and living together in community for our experience together.
Have you ever wanted to:
• Treat yourself to a retreat to recharge your senses, life, sense of wonder or soul?
• Go somewhere you’ve never been before?
• Be fully supported and held by myself and the community of yogis who will accompany you on this journey?
• Meditate, learning the skills to deepen and heighten your presence, awareness, inner calm and clarity?
• Create a deeper connection to yourself, others and your yoga practice in a supportive and nurturing environment?
Experience five days away in Tasmania this coming Spring!
Guided by me, Ondine, rest, restore and renew your body, mind and soul, in this peaceful, tranquil and lovely part of Tasmania.
Your typical day begins with…
• A morning yoga practice followed by an abundant breakfast bought in especially by Hubert & Dan each day.
• A late morning yoga class/workshop followed by lunch.
• The afternoons are yours to enjoy; hang out outside, read a book on the comfortable inside couch next to the fire, go for a walk… the possibilities are endless…
• We’ll wind down the day with a Meditation/Yoga Nidra/Restorative Yoga session in the late afternoon, easing the body and mind into a state of stillness and restoration for a restful and peaceful sleep. A beautiful dinner will follow.
Your UP CLOSE & PERSONAL TASMANIAN RETREAT package includes:
- Five nights accommodation (King Bed -suitable for a couple, 2 x Single beds & 4 x Single beds), all with shared bathroom
- All vegetarian breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Including a special chef’s dinner on the final evening.
- Yoga Classes (Hatha Yoga, Workshops) designed especially to energise, strengthen and relax your body, mind and soul
- Meditation/Yoga Nidra/Restorative Yoga sessions for deep relaxation
- Inclusive of GST
Return airfares to Launceston
Travel and Cancellation Insurance
Extra’s and Excursions
Split hire car expense between 9 people over the 5-days so we have mobility to move around and go on excursions
Price: AUD $2,257pp (incl. GST) *early-bird special* (paid on or before the 15 June 2020)
Price: AUD $2,397pp (incl. GST) (paid after 15 June 2020)
A non-refundable deposit of $550 is required when reserving your place.
Please enquire at: email@example.com when you would like to place your deposit and bank account details will be forwarded to you.
This retreat is strictly limited to 8 people, so please book early to secure your spot. You won’t want to miss out on this once in a lifetime experience.
It is essential to read the Terms and Conditions before continuing on to make your booking.
Read what the attendees from last year’s BALI Yoga Renewal Retreat had to say:
“What a great way to get back in touch with what is important in life. I really loved how I felt at the end of the retreat and it was great to extend my yoga practice a little bit. A truly worthwhile experience in a great place. Thank You.”
“The retreat was set up perfectly to do just that, retreat. One of the best weeks of my life spent on my yoga practice while enjoying the sunshine, pool, delicious food and the exceptional teaching from Ondine. Thank you Ondine, this retreat was well worth it”.