Celebrating YOU, New Years Retreat
27 December 2019 – 3 January 2020
Happy New Year!
Wouldn’t it be amazing to ring in the new decade in Europe? I am so thrilled to present this spontaneous and a little unexpected, amazing retreat opportunity to you, for you and to celebrate you!
Have you ever wanted to:
• Have more opportunities of go away by yourself, with a friend or with your partner somewhere special to unwind?
• Take time out to balance and recharge yourself – physically, emotionally and spiritually?
• Go somewhere unique, immersed in nature to truly care for you and your needs?
• Experience an intimate yoga retreat, supported and guided in practices that will benefit your body, mind and soul for the long term?
• Meditate, learning the skills to deepen and heighten your presence, awareness, inner calm and clarity?
• Create a deeper connection to yourself and your yoga practice in a supportive and nurturing environment?
• Enjoy some time in Europe either before or after the retreat? (I will be heading to Barcelona for a few days after the retreat, so if anyone would care to join me, feel free! I lived in Spain for 10 years and Barcelona is my fave city.)
Well now YOU CAN and here is your opportunity!
Experience this incredble part of Portugal during:
Seven days and nights of pure heaven which awaits you at the luxurious sanctuary of d’Ajilo Retreat Centre.
Guided by me, Ondine, rest, restore, renew and rejuvenate your body, mind and soul in the peaceful and lush surroundings of this picturesque countryside of Portugal.
d’Ajilo Retreat Centre sprawls across five hectares of land consisting of terraces, olive fields and hills with large rock formations. There are beautiful walking trails and the property borders a national park filled with enchanting waterfalls and towering trees.
The UNESCO heritage villages and cities such as Porto, Guimarães & Braga are close by, and the beautiful Douro Valley, so excursions and outings to explore this stunning area will be part of our Retreat experience.
Your renewal days begins with…
– A morning yoga practice followed by a beautiful breakfast.
– A late morning yoga class to follow.
– The afternoons are yours to enjoy and there are plenty of amazing things to do. I highly recommend unplugging from your devices and plugging into nature by taking long walks around the gardens or doing some of the local hikes. On some days, we will forgo the midday class to go exploring in the local villages and towns.
– We will wind down the day with a Meditation/Yoga Nidra session in the late afternoon, easing the body and mind into a state of stillness and restoration for a restful and peaceful sleep. A beautiful dinner follows made especially by the in-house chef.
Your Celebrating YOU Retreat package includes:
- Return airport transfers from Oporto airport to d’Ajilo Retreat Centre
- Seven superb nights at this stunning Centre in the accommodation option of your choice (see below)
- Welcome drinks and healthy snacks
- Yoga classes designed especially to energise, strengthen and relax your body, mind and soul
- Meditation/Yoga Nidra sessions for deep relaxation
- Healthy & sumptuous breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- One hour luxurious massage treatment
- Water, tea, coffee and drinking water
- Complimentary Internet
- Towels, mats and props supplied for each yoga class
- 6% VAT
Travel and Cancellation Insurance
Extra’s and Excursions
Accommodation options available:
Quadruple room with single beds and en suite bathroom (Main House): AUS $2,797 pp (inclusive GST)
Double room with double bed or two single beds and en suite bathroom (Main House): AUS $2,979 pp (inclusive GST)
Luxurious single/double room and en suite bathroom: AUD $3,497 pp (inclusive GST)
A non-refundable deposit of $900 is required when reserving your place.
This retreat is limited to 12 persons, so book early to secure your spot.
It is essential to read the Terms and Conditions before continuing on to make your booking.
Read what the attendees from last year’s BALI Yoga Renewal Retreat had to say:
“Ondine’s retreats are incredibly special indeed. They are all about you – time for you to switch off, time for you to reconnect to your self in mind, body and mental calmness, time to hang out among great attendees, superb food in ideal locations all under the wonderful energy, spirit and caring soul of a great yogi.”
“Ondine Savage prepares and delivers splendid yoga retreats that are soothing, stretching and sublime in content, venue, and design. I have been on four with her and always come away refreshed, resigned to live better and cheerfully uplifted in mind and body.”
“Ondine is passionate about her practice and applies the same passion when organising immersion retreats ensuring an overall exceptional experienced”
“A well structured and well thought out yoga retreat by Ondine, including transfers to and from airport. We got everything out of it that we expected and more, including excellent tuition especially one on one and fabulous grounds, food and staff at Jeda Villa. We intend to attend the next retreat next year”