Blue Green Sanctuary Yoga Retreat
20 – 25 May 2022
Beautiful Blue Green Sanctuary! One of my favourite retreat spaces to visit in Australia. This absolutely pristine and gorgeous centre is the very essence of the word Sanctuary, the Latin root of which is “sanctus” or “holy”. This place is indeed the very definition of holy. A shrine to Mother Nature with all her wild and wonderous creatures and plants. One can breathe a sigh of relief on entering this land and instantly feel held, safe and supported within her embrace.
For five glorious nights, we will commune with Nature, respecting all she has to offer, and along with our sacred yoga and meditation practices, we will rest and restore our bodies and minds from the pressures of living in this unique time in history.
Let us retreat into our inner sanctum and see what unfolds. I am confident that by spending time here, what may need to be seen, released, realigned or shifted, will have the opportunity to do so…
Experience this incredible part of NSW during:
Five nights of pure heaven which awaits you at the luxurious Blue Green Sanctuary.
Guided by me, Ondine, rest, restore and rejuvenate your body, mind and soul in the peaceful and lush surroundings of this lavish setting.
Nestled in the hills twenty minutes outside of Byron Bay, Blue Green Sanctuary is five acres of overflowing paradise. A haven that imparts serenity with its rolling lawns, terraces and nooks, swings in the rain forest and wild ducks on the lake. Or maybe release stress and tension by feeding the alpacas or collecting eggs from the chook house. I find communing with furry friends most beneficial.
The name itself draws inspiration from its surroundings: ‘blue’ from the huge sky and the distant mountains and ‘green’ from the rain forest trees, the gentle sloping lawns and the macadamia and coffee plantations that cushion the boundaries.
The land here is charged with wonderful energy, and I promise you will come away from our time together reenergised, recharged and reinspired! The wonderful sounds of the natural landscape will soothe your soul and help you reconnect with your own innate natural wildness.
We will be practicing in the beautiful new custom made yoga shala in the garden, looking out at the gorgeous abundance all around us. All will seem right with the world again, when we can connect with Nature and all she has to offer.
Your retreat days begin with…
- A morning yoga practice followed by a beautiful breakfast
- Mid-morning practice offering may occur on some days
- The afternoons are yours to enjoy and there are plenty of amazing things to do. I highly recommend unplugging from your devices and plugging into nature by taking long walks around the gardens, reading your favourite book in a nook, swimming, resting, meditating or just taking a mid afternoon nap in the sun
- We will wind down the day with a Meditation/Yoga Nidra/Restorative Yoga session in the late afternoon, easing the body and mind into a state of stillness and restoration for a restful and peaceful sleep. A beautiful dinner follows… and evenings are yours to relax and enjoy…
OM Cade will be our amazing chef on this unique retreat experience. His delicious fare will nourish your cells and help you feel satiated and at peace within your own body, feeding your soul as well as your belly.
Your Blue Green package includes:
- Return airport transfers from Ballina airport to Blue Green Sanctuary
- Five superb nights at this stunning Sanctuary in the accommodation option of your choice below (twin rooms)
- Yoga classes designed especially to energise, strengthen and relax your body, mind and soul
- Meditation/Yoga Nidra/Yin Yoga sessions for deep relaxation and central nervous system recalibration
- Healthy vegetarian breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Tea, coffee and drinking water
- Complimentary Internet
- Welcome snacks
– Return airfares to Ballina Airport (Byron Bay)
– Travel and Cancellation Insurance
– Extra’s and Excursions
Accommodation options available:
OPTION 1 VILLA:
Large double room with King size bed and attached en suite bathroom- 2 bedrooms of this style available:
AUS $3,327 per person (twin share)
OPTION 2 VILLA:
Medium sized room with two single beds and private bathroom (the bathroom is not an en suite but located outside the room itself, however it would be a dedicated bathroom only for your room) – 2 bedrooms of this style available:
AUS $2,997 per person (twin share)
OPTION 3 HOUSE:
Large double room with King size bed and attached en suite bathroom- 1 bedroom of this style available:
AUS $3,327 per person (twin share)
OPTION 4 HOUSE:
Medium sized room with King size bed and en suite bathroom- 1 bedroom of this style available:
AUS $3,197 per person (twin share)
Single room with en suite bathroom:
This option will only become available depending on numbers for the retreat and availability of rooms. Please let me know if this option is your preference, and if available, you will be advised of your single room allocation closer to the date of the retreat.
This retreat is limited to 12 people
A deposit of $1,500 is required when reserving your place.
Please inquire at: firstname.lastname@example.org when you would like to place your deposit and bank account details will be forwarded to you.
It is essential to read the Terms and Conditions before continuing on to make your booking.