Blue Green Sanctuary Yoga Retreat
21 – 26 May 2021
After having just returned from this stunning location near Byron Bay, I couldn’t help but offer it up again for those of you who missed out on this recent opportunity to retreat in the lap of luxury for 5-days at Blue Green Sanctuary. I recently made the decision to cancel the retreat I had planned for May 2021 in Bali (due to ongoing border closures), and instead have taken the opportunity to once again come to this rather special place which actually feels like a little pocket of Bali in Byron Bay. Let me know if you’re keen to join and let’s retreat!
Have you ever wanted to:
• Have more opportunities of go away by yourself, with a friend or with your partner somewhere special to unwind?
• Take time out to restore harmony and balance, rest and relax – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually?
• Go somewhere energetically special and unique, immersed in nature to truly care for your needs?
• Experience an intimate yoga retreat, supported and guided in practices that will benefit your body, mind and soul for the long term?
• Meditate, learning the skills to deepen and heighten your presence, awareness, inner calm and clarity?
• Create a deeper connection to yourself and your yoga practice in a supportive and nurturing environment?
Well now YOU CAN and here is your opportunity!
Experience this incredible part of NSW during:
Five nights of pure heaven which awaits you at the Luxurious Blue Green Sanctuary.
Guided by me, Ondine, rest, restore, renew and rejuvenate your body, mind and soul in the peaceful and lush surroundings of this luxurious setting.
Nestled in the hills twelve minutes outside Byron, the Blue Green Sanctuary invokes this overflowing beauty into five acres of paradise. A haven that imparts serenity with its rolling lawns, terraces and nooks, swings in the rain forest and wild ducks on the lake. Or maybe it’s feeding the alpacas or collecting eggs from the chook house that chases away any remnant stresses.
The name itself drew inspiration from its surroundings: ‘blue’ from the huge sky, the distant mountains; and ‘green’ from the rain forest trees, the gentle sloping lawns, the macadamia and coffee plantations that cushion the boundaries.
Your retreat days will begin with…
– A morning yoga practice followed by a beautiful breakfast
– Mid-morning practice offering may occur on some days
– The afternoons are yours to enjoy and there are plenty of amazing things to do. I highly recommend unplugging from your devices and plugging into nature by taking long walks around the gardens, reading your favourite book in a nook, swimming, resting, meditating or just taking a mid afternoon nap in the sun
– We will wind down the day with a Meditation/Yoga Nidra/Restorative Yoga session in the late afternoon, easing the body and mind into a state of stillness and restoration for a restful and peaceful sleep. A beautiful dinner follows… and evenings are yours to relax and enjoy…
Your Blue Green package includes:
- Return airport transfers from Ballina airport to Blue Green Sanctuary
- Five superb nights at this stunning Sanctuary in the accommodation option of your choice (twin rooms)
- Meditation/Yoga Nidra/Yin Yoga sessions for deep relaxation and central nervous system re-calibration
- Yoga classes designed especially to energise, strengthen and relax your body, mind and soul
- Healthy vegetarian breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Tea, coffee and drinking water
- Complimentary Internet
- Welcome snacks
Return airfares to Ballina Airport (Byron Bay)
Travel and Cancellation Insurance
Extra’s and Excursions
Accommodation options available:
OPTION 1 VILLA:
Medium sized room with two single beds and private bathroom (the bathroom is not an ensuite but located outside the room itself, however it would be a dedicated bathroom only for your room) – 2 bedrooms of this style available:
AUS $2,497 per person (twin share)
OPTION 2 VILLA:
Large double room with King size bed and attached ensuite bathroom- 2 bedrooms of this style available:
AUS $2,697 per person (twin share)
OPTION 3 HOUSE:
Large double room with King size bed and attached ensuite bathroom- 1 bedroom of this style available:
AUS $2,697 per person (twin share)
OPTION 4 HOUSE:
Medium sized room with King size bed and ensuite bathroom- 1 bedroom of this style available:
AUS $2,597 per person (twin share)
Single room with en suite bathroom:
This option will only become available depending on numbers for the retreat and availability of rooms. You will be advised of your single room allocation closer to the date of the retreat.
This retreat is limited to 12 people
A deposit of $1,100 is required when reserving your place.
Please inquire at: email@example.com when you would like to place your deposit and bank account details will be forwarded to you.
It is essential to read the Terms and Conditions before continuing on to make your booking.
Read what the attendees from this month’s BlueGreen Sanctuary Retreat had to say:
“Complete time to myself with like minded people is what I always get with Ondine’s retreats. I enjoy meeting new friends and catching up with old ones. Ondine goes the extra mile every time to ensure we are comfortable, challenged and take home so much from the time away. She is open to suggestions and always strives to make improvements or changes if needed. Ondine’s passion for yoga, teaching and sharing her knowledge is why I keep coming back each year. I don’t live in Sydney and don’t even bother to try and find a yoga studio to replicate all I gain from Ondines’s yoga practice so I try and get to a retreat at least once a year. I highly recommend yoga with Ondine as it will change your life for the better. I look forward to her retreats as I know how amazing I feel after the time away and immersing myself in daily yoga practice.”
“I loved the energy, the surroundings and the people at the retreat. The retreat gave us a wonderful opportunity to come together in a beautiful space and get to know each other a bit. I personally feel that I have grown as a human being during the 5 days we spent together.”