Blue Green Sanctuary Yoga Retreat
Byron Bay Hinterland
30 October – 4 November 2020
After deciding to postpone the Yoga Retreat I had planned for this October in Tasmania- given the severe restrictions currently underway due to Covid-19 and the border closures across the country- I decided to move the retreat to the stunning Blue Green Sanctuary in the Byron Bay Hinterland, which means we can travel interstate and continue to retreat together in community for a gorgeous 5-day break away. Are you ready to take a break from 2020? I know you may need some much needed time, space and a gorgeous setting to relax, integrate and assimilate the year that has been an epic challenge for us all.
Let me know if you’re keen to join and let’s do this!
Have you ever wanted to:
• Have more opportunities of go away by yourself, with a friend or with your partner somewhere special to unwind?
• Take time out to restore harmony and balance – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually?
• Go somewhere energetically special and unique, immersed in nature to truly care for your needs?
• Experience an intimate yoga retreat, supported and guided in practices that will benefit your body, mind and soul for the long term?
• Meditate, learning the skills to deepen and heighten your presence, awareness, inner calm and clarity?
• Create a deeper connection to yourself and your yoga practice in a supportive and nurturing environment?
Well now YOU CAN and here is your opportunity!
Experience this incredible part of NSW during:
Five nights of pure heaven which awaits you at the Luxurious Blue Green Sanctuary.
Guided by me, Ondine, rest, restore, renew and rejuvenate your body, mind and soul in the peaceful and lush surroundings of this luxurious setting.
Nestled in the hills twelve minutes outside Byron, the Blue Green Sanctuary invokes this overflowing beauty into five acres of paradise. A haven that imparts serenity with its rolling lawns, terraces and nooks, swings in the rain forest and wild ducks on the lake. Or maybe it’s feeding the alpacas or collecting eggs from the chook house that chases away any remnant stresses.
The name itself drew inspiration from its surroundings: ‘blue’ from the huge sky, the distant mountains; and ‘green’ from the rain forest trees, the gentle sloping lawns, the macadamia and coffee plantations that cushion the boundaries.
Your retreat days will begin with…
– A morning yoga practice followed by a beautiful breakfast
– A late morning yoga class to follow
– The afternoons are yours to enjoy and there are plenty of amazing things to do. I highly recommend unplugging from your devices and plugging into nature by taking long walks around the gardens, reading your favourite book in a nook, swimming, resting, meditating or just taking a mid afternoon nap in the sun
– We will wind down the day with a Meditation/Yoga Nidra/Restorative Yoga session in the late afternoon, easing the body and mind into a state of stillness and restoration for a restful and peaceful sleep. A beautiful dinner follows… and evenings are yours to relax and enjoy…
Your Blue Green package includes:
- Return airport transfers from Ballina airport to Blue Green Sanctuary
- Five superb nights at this stunning Sanctuary in the accommodation option of your choice (twin rooms)
- Welcome snacks
- Yoga classes designed especially to energise, strengthen and relax your body, mind and soul
- Meditation/Yoga Nidra/Yin Yoga sessions for deep relaxation and central nervous system re-calibration
- Healthy vegetarian breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Tea, coffee and drinking water
- Complimentary Internet
Return airfares to Ballina Airport (Byron Bay)
Travel and Cancellation Insurance
Extra’s and Excursions
Accommodation options available:
Double room with king bed or two single beds with en suite bathroom:
AUS $2,397 pp (inclusive GST) Early-bird Special – before 31 August
AUS $2,497 – after 31 August
Single room with en suite bathroom:
This option will only become available depending on numbers for the retreat and availability of rooms. You will be advised of your single room allocation closer to the date of the retreat.
This retreat is limited to 12 people.
It is essential to read the Terms and Conditions before continuing on to make your booking.
Read what the attendees from last year’s BALI Yoga Renewal Retreat & Tongan Retreat this year had to say:
“Ondine’s retreats are incredibly special indeed. They are all about you – time for you to switch off, time for you to reconnect to your self in mind, body and mental calmness, time to hang out among great attendees, superb food in ideal locations all under the wonderful energy, spirit and caring soul of a great yogi.”
“Ondine Savage prepares and delivers splendid yoga retreats that are soothing, stretching and sublime in content, venue, and design. I have been on four with her and always come away refreshed, resigned to live better and cheerfully uplifted in mind and body.”
“We arrived on Fafa by boat tired and minds still working a million miles per hour to breathtaking nature. Isolated and beautiful. The accommodation was traditional with a touch of glamour and very comfortable. The Island and its wildlife was fabulous. Food was wonderful. The yoga was exceptional, some really challenging classes and meditation in the evening to wind down. As always expectations far exceeded, arrived frazzled, decompressed and am still zen…….well done Ondine as always a week full of care and nourishment for the soul. Thank you!”
“This is the best retreat I have ever been on, thank you! It was absolute bliss and I have come home feeling like a new person, so zen and grateful to have found yoga and Ondine. Everything was planned to perfection, with the ideal balance of down time and classes, no matter what your previous experience. I’m already dreaming of the next one!”